Thumbnails missing

Feb 18, 2010 at 11:41 AM

I found out that having a path for the DNN with spaces in it causes upload of pictures to fail. Can this be fixed soon? I've downloaded the source, but I need to install DNN on my PC to correct this - thankfully it's VB.NET :)

It should be an easy fix.

Best regards
Dan Rasmussen
Senior Software Developer
Inu:IT Kontorhuset A/S

Coordinator
Feb 18, 2010 at 4:05 PM

Hi Dan,

This has been logged as an issue, but I've not had time to look into a fix.  If you do fix it, please send me the solution (http://nbstore.codeplex.com/SourceControl/UploadPatch.aspx)  and I'll include it in the next release.

Thanks,

Dave.

Feb 18, 2010 at 4:21 PM

Will do...

Fra: leedavi [mailto:notifications@codeplex.com]
Sendt: 18. februar 2010 14:06
Til: Dan Rasmussen | Inu:IT Kontorhuset A/S
Emne: Re: Thumbnails missing [NBStore:85773]

Hi Dan,

This has been logged as an issue, but I've not had time to look into a fix. If you do fix it, please send me the solution (http://nbstore.codeplex.com/SourceControl/UploadPatch.aspx) and I'll include it in the next release.

Thanks,

Dave.

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (NBStore@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email NBStore@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com

Mar 31, 2010 at 1:45 AM

The issue for this is the database field is too small - it's truncating file names. Resize the field and this goes away.

Mar 31, 2010 at 2:14 AM

And once you resize the field you have to manually correct the file names to get the images to show.

Coordinator
Mar 31, 2010 at 7:21 AM

Hi,

This was a issue a few versions ago, but I changed the field size to 256 chars, are you saying that it needs to be bigger?

On this perticular issue people have reported that once the space was removed from the DNN directory, everything was OK?

Regards,

Dave.